From: Bob  <Bob@newsguy.com>
Subject: Re: Keeping Ada and C data structures in sync
Date: 1999/05/23
Date: 1999-05-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>Aidan Skinner wrote:
>>

>> - Aidan (who thinks CORBA has the potential to be ridiculously useful,
>> but wishes the IDL wasn't quite so C-like, as he hates parenthesis)

I agree, that is why CORBA is comes in as part of Java core API's:
org.omg.CORBA.

If you use Java, programming with CORBA is so easy, (you do not need
to use those MS products as someone suggested to program in corba).

btw, Java and corba are becomming very very popular these days, and
it is good skill to learn.

Bob