From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: Help! (How to do this (C) in Ada?
Date: 1999/05/16
Date: 1999-05-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <7heg6m$43a$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  byhoe@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> I am puzzle with the following C code:
>
> #define InheritLayout ((Boolean (*)())_Inherit)
>
> How can I implement the above in Ada?
>
> Anyone? Please help.
>
> Thanks in advance.

This is much too low a level question. Any idea of translating
individual C statements into Ada is in the general case flawed,
though it may make sense in the context of a particular binding.
You need to give more context for why you are asking the
above question, and explain what the symbols mean. For example,
one assumes Boolean is what you might guess, but from what
you gave, it might itself be a fancy macro, especially since
you are not using the standard C style of all upper case for
macro names!