From: czgrr <czgrr@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: Importing calls to access Windows registry
Date: 1999/05/11
Date: 1999-05-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks to all who replied, I can now link the library in successfully.
For anyone else who is interested...

1. In "Project/Settings/Link/Pass to linker" I added:
c:\progra~2\aonix\objectada\apilib\advapi32.lib
(it didn't like "Program Files" in the path, even with quotes)

2. In the source file I added:
PRAGMA Linker_Options ( "-defaultlib:advapi32" ) ;

3. For the specification of RegOpenKey, the import statement was
changed to:
PRAGMA IMPORT ( STDCALL, RegOpenKey, "RegOpenKeyA" ) ;

TTFN,
czgrr

--
No email, please - reply to the newsgroup. Email may be made public.
My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer.