* seeking Motif Ada bindings
@ 1999-05-05  0:00 Dr. Rod Murufas
From: Dr. Rod Murufas @ 1999-05-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm seeking Motif Ada bindings that would work with the latest GNAT
compiler.  Anybody know of such?

Rod Murufas <rmurufas@world.northgrum.com> or <rmurufas@hotmail.com>

* Re: seeking Motif Ada bindings
@ 1999-05-05  0:00 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-05-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

It is available at:

 ftp://ftp.seas.gwu.edu/pvt/mfeldman689/gnatlist-swap/motif.tar.gz

It will also require the X/Xt bindings:

 ftp://ftp.seas.gwu.edu/pvt/mfeldman689/gnatlist-swap/x11ada_v1.30.tar.gz

David Botton

@ 1999-05-07  0:00 ` Juergen Pfeifer
From: Juergen Pfeifer @ 1999-05-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you look for Linux packages, you may visit
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/linux-ada/.
There you'll find RPM packages for the X11 and Motif bindings.

J�rgen

37304759.66B3@world.northgrum.com...

@ 1999-05-10  0:00   ` Andreas Winckler
From: Andreas Winckler @ 1999-05-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can recommend another one from Hans-Frieder Vogt, University of
Stuttgart, Germany. See

http://ilaserv1.ila.uni-stuttgart.de/~vogt/programming.html

for details. I used it a lot with GNAT on SGI Irix, works great.

Greetings,

AW