From: fraser@sinopsis.com
Subject: Re: non-consecutive ranges
Date: 1999/05/04
Date: 1999-05-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

rlove@antispam.neosoft.com (Robert B. Love ) wrote:

>Didn't Modula-2 have a "Set" datatype that could have non-consecutive
>ranges?  Anybody have a good generic set implementation?

You can find one at http://www.whitelion.org/ada/wl.tar.gz ... it's GPLd,
and it contains bounded and unbounded sets (WL.Sets.Bounded,
WL.Sets.Unbounded).

There's a bunch of other stuff in there as well [1], and I'll get around
to documenting and releasing it eventually.

Fraser.

[1] lists, dynamic arrays, a command line interface, a hash table, that
sort of thing.