* Writing Ada95Parser need Ada95Sources
@ 1999-04-29  0:00 Rainer Stütz
From: Rainer Stütz @ 1999-04-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

I need for my diplom-theses as many Ada95 Sources as possible.
I parsed almost 2000 files today. Now all my sources found on net are
parsed.
So I make a round call to get more.

So sent me your Ada95 Sources.

greetings and thanks
Rainer St�tz

* Re: Writing Ada95Parser need Ada95Sources
@ 1999-04-29  0:00 ` dennison
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: dennison @ 1999-04-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <37284281.61F66E61@jk.uni-linz.ac.at>,
  Rainer =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=FCtz?= <rainer.stuetz@jk.uni-linz.ac.at> wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> I need for my diplom-theses as many Ada95 Sources as possible.
> I parsed almost 2000 files today. Now all my sources found on net are
> parsed.
> So I make a round call to get more.
> So sent me your Ada95 Sources.

Well, there's my OpenToken package at
http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/OpenToken/OpenToken.html

Since I'm offering to contribute to this, I don't suppose you could indulge
my curiosity by telling me what you are doing with them? Perhaps gathering
statistics on comment/statement ratio, or amount of whitespace or relative
usage of each keyword or something like that?

Inquiring minds want to know.

--
T.E.D.

* Re: Writing Ada95Parser need Ada95Sources
@ 1999-04-29  0:00 ` Tom Moran
From: Tom Moran @ 1999-04-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can get the downloadable sources for the demo version of Claw at
http://www.rrsoftware.com/html/prodinf/claw/clawdemo.htm
It's exposed bugs in previous versions of all the compilers tested,
but if you're just looking at syntax I wouldn't expect any difficulty.
  I too would like to know why you're doing this and what you find
out.

* Re: Writing Ada95Parser need Ada95Sources
@ 1999-04-29  0:00 ` Gautier
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Gautier @ 1999-04-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Might interest people in c.l.a - G.

--
> Hallo!
>
> I need for my diplom-theses as many Ada95 Sources as possible.
> I parsed almost 2000 files today. Now all my sources found on net are
> parsed.
> So I make a round call to get more.
>
> So sent me your Ada95 Sources.
>
> greetings and thanks
> Rainer St�tz

Weiss nicht ob mein frueheres Mail angekommen ist
aber hier sind "Links" von meinen "Bookmarks":

http://www.botton.com/ada/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/adaweb.htm
http://amok.ast.univie.ac.at/~stift/stift_home.html
http://dflwww.ece.drexel.edu/research/ada/
http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry/adas.html

und einige meiner Quelldateien:
http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/gsoft.htm
http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/e3d.htm

--
Gautier

--------
http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/

* Re: Writing Ada95Parser need Ada95Sources
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1999-04-30  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1999-04-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rainer St�tz <rainer.stuetz@jk.uni-linz.ac.at> writes:

> I need for my diplom-theses as many Ada95 Sources as possible.
> I parsed almost 2000 files today. Now all my sources found on net are
> parsed.
> So I make a round call to get more.
>
> So sent me your Ada95 Sources.

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

* Re: Writing Ada95Parser need Ada95Sources
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1999-04-30  0:00 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 1999-04-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)