* [ANN] version alpha 0.0 of Ada GStreamer bindings.
@ 2017-12-25 20:17 Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2017-12-25 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just want to take a poll on the interest level.
Got Ada-equivalents for all GStreamer header files.

	https://github.com/persan/A-gst

/Persan

* Re: [ANN] version alpha 0.0 of Ada GStreamer bindings.
@ 2017-12-26 12:24 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2017-12-26 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Per Sandberg wrote:

> Just want to take a poll on the interest level.  Got Ada-equivalents
> for all GStreamer header files.
>
> 	https://github.com/persan/A-gst

It looks interesting.

One suggestion: Make the internal, thin bindings private children of a
root package for the project.  That way users of the binding don't
accidentally access the thin bindings directly.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
»I'm perfectly happy with my current delusional system.«
                                           -- Mirabel Tanner

* Re: [ANN] version alpha 0.0 of Ada GStreamer bindings.
@ 2017-12-27 18:03   ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2017-12-27 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Jacob.
In this case it really makes sense.