* Re: help needed for project
@ 1999-04-21  0:00 ` dennison
From: dennison @ 1999-04-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <uQiT2.4364$fz.1462368@WReNphoon2>,
  abidmn@hotmail.com (abid munir) wrote:
> hi
>
> im doing this project at college where i have to design an ADA program that
> reads in HTML files, and converts them to RTF format. at the moment im
> can anyone give me any help at all on this because its gotta be in soon and
> i havent done much yet..

Wow. Two students requesting we write their projects for them in one day.
Could it be that finals are comming up? :-)

--
T.E.D.

* Re: help needed for project
@ 1999-04-21  0:00   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1999-04-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7fl8jg$l3t$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
  dennison@telepath.com wrote:
> Wow. Two students requesting we write their projects for
> them in one day. Could it be that finals are comming up?

Exactly, the end of the semester is drawing near (one more
week at NYU), and final deadlines for the assignments are
drawing close!

* help needed for project
@ 1999-04-21  0:00 abid munir
From: abid munir @ 1999-04-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi

im doing this project at college where i have to design an ADA program that
reads in HTML files, and converts them to RTF format. at the moment im
to \par (which is used for new line in RTF)
them i got to strip all the tags from HTML and change the bold, underline, &
font size etc appropriately to RTF..

can anyone give me any help at all on this because its gotta be in soon and
i havent done much yet..

any help appreciated..

thanks in advance..

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

* Re: help needed for project
@ 1999-04-21  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1999-04-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <uQiT2.4364$fz.1462368@WReNphoon2>,
  abidmn@hotmail.com (abid munir) wrote:
> hi
>
> can anyone give me any help at all on this because its
> gota be in soon and i havent done much yet..

Sounds like the first step is for you to reverse the
situation of not having done much yet! I think you
will find people on this group much more ready to help
if you put in a reasonable effort yourself to get things
started!

* Re: help needed for project
@ 1999-04-21  0:00 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1999-04-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <uQiT2.4364$fz.1462368@WReNphoon2>, abidmn@hotmail.com (abid munir) writes:
> hi
>
> im doing this project at college where i have to design an ADA program that
> reads in HTML files, and converts them to RTF format. at the moment im
> to \par (which is used for new line in RTF)
> them i got to strip all the tags from HTML and change the bold, underline, &
> font size etc appropriately to RTF..
>
> can anyone give me any help at all on this because its gotta be in soon and
> i havent done much yet..
>
> any help appreciated..

My advice would be to switch courses to another language, because the
people you might work with in Ada shops in industry would be unhappy
with someone who had passed the course but not learned the material.

Larry Kilgallen

* Re: help needed for project
@ 1999-04-22  0:00   ` Aidan Skinner
From: Aidan Skinner @ 1999-04-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:23:42 GMT, dennison@telepath.com
<dennison@telepath.com> wrote:

>Wow. Two students requesting we write their projects for them in one day.
>Could it be that finals are comming up? :-)

I think it's more exam time in general, nothing that was posted looked
finals-ish...

- Aidan (who was wondering why he felt so nervous and tense, it's that
  time of year again)

--
electrogothhippiedevilscum
Peace and love and redistributable source code, man.