From: mlewis@nmia.com (Michael D Lewis)
Subject: [Q] Complexity Analyzer for Ada (gnat)?
Date: 1999/04/20
Date: 1999-04-20T18:43:50+00:00	[thread overview]

  Does anyone know of a program that will give me the Essential and
Cyclomatic complexities of modules in Ada 95 (gnat) source files?  I've
found a few for C, and even fewer for Ada 83.  I'd rather not use some
expensive platform that will require a lot of setup just to get a few
numbers.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Lewis
mlewis@nmia.com