From: "S. Metzger" <metzger@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>
Subject: Help : Video acquisition with ADA
Date: 1999/04/20
Date: 1999-04-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I'am a student, and have to make a programme which title is :
Real time face recognition. For this, ADA is suggested to me.
I have to see if it this language could be used.

I have no experience with ADA (but with C++) and I have a few
questions :

Is it possible to use the multimedia SDK from Microsoft for video
acquisiton with ADA throught the MCI or TWAIN interface ? (under Win9x)
Thi wihtout using C too make a DLL or something like that !!

Does a reader of this newsgroup ever have made some video
acquisiton with a paralelle port WebCam and ADA under Win95 ?
If yes, what I'm suppose to use as softwares ?

Thank you by advance for your answers.

Best regards.

Serge Metzger.
LSIIT - Stagiaire CNAM - Bureau B226

metzger@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr
ou
metaxylophenol@hotmail.com

"Les dimensions et les caract�ristiques sont
toujours exprim�es en termes les moins usit�s.
La vitesse, par exemple, est indiqu�e en
huiti�me de mille par quinzaine" (Loi de Murphy)