From: Mich@nospam
Subject: Re: US-MN >>> Ada Software Engineers <<<
Date: 1999/04/18
Date: 1999-04-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <alwillFAEKKI.D2t@netcom.com>, alwill@netcom.com says...

>Requirement: Ada Software Engineers

>Our client is looking for several Ada Software Engineers and other Ada
>Process Control, Configuration Management, C and C++, etc.

OK, so, are you looking for Ada or C/C++ programmers?
(hard to make up your mind?)

Isn't funny, that every Ada Ad. that says they are
looking for Ada programmer, lists C and C++ in the
skill set?

Does this mean that C/C++ programmers make better Ada
programmers? or does it means the company is moving
to C/C++ from Ada and they need someone to help
them switch?

If I am looking for a C/C++ work, the last thing I
would do is get a job titled "looking for Ada programmer",
because I'll simply be doing C/C++ programming but at the
lower Ada programmer rate and having to work in one of
those mediocre government defense office buildings using
some old run-down PC with 14" monitor to program sitting
in some small cube with 5 others programmers cramped into
it.

Mich.