From: Graham Stark <graham.stark@virtual-worlds.biz>
Subject: Re: ANN: PLplot plotting library with Ada bindings
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:27:37 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2013-11-12T07:27:37-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi Jerry,

That looks really interesting.

I'm looking for a plotter routine that could be used safely inside the AWS web server, so I can implement a 'callback' chart server (currently I have one written in Java).

Could this be used for that? Some simple tests suggest to me that it isn't thread safe. The  Initialize_PLplot and associated procedures to set filenames, etc, seem to set global variables somewhere. Is there some trick I'm missing?

It does make lovely looking charts.

thanks very much for this.

Graham