From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-dejanews.com>
Subject: Re: Object Ada question
Date: 1999/04/15
Date: 1999-04-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <FA7IE5.By@jvdsys.stuyts.nl>,
  jerry@jvdsys.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk) wrote:
> In this particular case that does not matter, as it comes
> with the MS SDK as distributed with OA.

I am not quite sure what you mean here, but it is a common
fallacious impression that if you have licensed product
X, and your friend Joe has licensed product X, then you
can freely interchange pieces of this product. Such
interchange is still a copyright violation unless
specifically permitted by the license. I know of no
normal proprietary licenses that permit such interchange.
Of course if the license *does* specifically permit this
interchange, as with the GPL, then there is no problem.