From: "Sim Con" <sicon@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help on import a dll in ada, thx ^_^
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:43:25 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-01-22T14:43:25+00:00	[thread overview]

> If you're using gnat-3.15p, you need to follow the instructions given in
> section 25.7 of the GNAT User Guide.

well, i am using gnat 3.14 but i find in the user manual the procedure
for my problem, but nothing happen.

My dll works fine in Visual Basic, so, i suppose, it isn't the problem.
I put the dll file, the . lib file and also the libxxx.a file in the
same directory of my project (with the spec file and the pragma linker
option with -lnameDLL)
compile, but always i receive an undefined reference when linking ;( any
helps? thanx in advance!!