From: RSWhite@nospam.somewhere.ia.us (Robert S. White)
Subject: Re: Ada for the ARM?
Date: 1999/04/14
Date: 1999-04-14T21:57:47+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3714B7E6.6A4DCE49@nospam.com>, drazenski@nospam.com says...

>> Is there any experience in using the C to Ada compiler ? What are the
>> penalties involved ?
>
>Pete

  Not sure what you are trying to convey, but I did screw up in my
post...see correction below.

>> > Till then I guess the Avenstar (Intermetrics) C to Ada compiler is
  I should have wrote "AverStar Ada to C compiler".

And thanks to Steffen Huber and Peter Burwood, I found a GNAT 3.03
for ARM7 on RiscOS at:

ftp://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/systems/acorn/riscos/lang/ada/gnat.zip

Robert S. White         -- An embedded systems software engineer
e-mail reply to reverse of ( add .'s ):  net mcleodusa shift2 r white
             or do a "Reply To All" for direct eMailed cc'd followups.