From: dennison@telepath.com
Subject: Re: GDB and exceptions
Date: 1999/04/13
Date: 1999-04-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <dbHQ2.754$36.263875@WReNphoon2>,
  jboulais@sikorsky.com (Boulais, Jeffrey M) wrote:
> I'm trying to set a breakpoint on exceptions.  Whenever I try, I get a
> 'Couldn't open "a-except.adb": no such file or directory' message.  Does
> anyone have a suggestion?

You mean when the exception occurs you get that? I get something very much
like that. But its no big deal, since I don't *want* to debug that file. I
can pretty much assume the Ada runtime is working correctly.

In the nice TK version of GDB, just select "Stacks" from the "Window" menu and
click on the lowest numbered level that contains your code. That should place
you on the line where the exception was raised.

--
T.E.D.