From: ddutheza@bu.edu (ddutheza)
Subject: About a conditional garbage collection
Date: 1999/04/09
Date: 1999-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
This may be a classical question in Ada, but I just start with the language,
so please escuse any stupid questions.

To begin, is there a possibility to include a conditional garbage collector in
any Ada95 collector. By this, I mean a garbage collection that could be
activated or not depending on the real-time constraints of a project?

To finish, Modula-3 is like Ada95 a powerful programming language that could
be use to create modern operating systems. One big advantage of modula are the
modules that can be loaded and unloaded at run time making memeory management
easier. Does Ada95 possess something similar to a module?

Thank you in advance for any answer.

				Utheza Didier.