From: Austin Obyrne <austin.obyrne@hotmail.com>
Subject: Tasking and Concurrent Programming Using Multiple Ada Programs.
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 01:13:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-04-29T01:13:45-07:00	[thread overview]

I have come over from sci crypt group to ask your advice on an encryption concept.  The concept is a design  plan to use a possible 36 ciphers (variants of the same basic cipoher and compatible to each other)in an Ada tasking program.

The hoped for plan is to write a program that will cater for 36 (or less if needs be ) ciphers all reading in and immediately encrypting, in rotation from the same file of plaintext and writing out the resulting ciphertext to the same ciphertext file (the encrypted plaintext file).  They would of course be written in Ada.

What I would like to know is if some of your members are familiar with tasking and concurrent programming sufficient to be able to say - Yes, it is feasible at least and give any other advice you may have to offer.

Thanking you in anticipation of your usual support.

adacrypt