* Source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms?
@ 2015-07-26 22:26 EGarrulo
From: EGarrulo @ 2015-07-26 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is the source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms available anywhere?  Thanks.

* Re: Source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms?
@ 2015-07-27 16:40 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-07-27 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 6:26:34 PM UTC-4, EGarrulo wrote:
> Is the source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms available anywhere?  Thanks.

http://www.fm2gp.com/code.html

* Re: Source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms?
@ 2015-07-27 17:08   ` EGarrulo
From: EGarrulo @ 2015-07-27 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 6:40:39 PM UTC+2, David Botton wrote:
> http://www.fm2gp.com/code.html

Thank you, but I am looking for the Ada implementation.  Stepanov implemented his generic algorithms in Ada, before porting them to C++.

* Re: Source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms?
@ 2015-07-27 22:28     ` Jeremiah
From: Jeremiah @ 2015-07-27 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 1:08:44 PM UTC-4, EGarrulo wrote:
> On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 6:40:39 PM UTC+2, David Botton wrote:
> > http://www.fm2gp.com/code.html
>
> Thank you, but I am looking for the Ada implementation.  Stepanov implemented his generic algorithms in Ada, before porting them to C++.

Is it not the one listed on his homepage in the 3rd bullet of the "Source Code" section?
http://www.stepanovpapers.com/

It's most of the way down the page.

* Re: Source code of Stepanov's generic algorithms?
@ 2015-07-27 22:35       ` EGarrulo
From: EGarrulo @ 2015-07-27 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

It is. Thank you.