From: "Antoine Heijde, van der" <aheijde@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Building GtkAda [with OpenGL] on Windows [XP]
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 04:53:09 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-01-05T04:53:09-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello Rick,

Thanks for your answer!

Well in the meantime I found the problem, the program cygpath is
missing in my environment and that is why my build was failing.
Because of this failure a needed library was not included
[libgnat.dll] (still to test).

Only don't understand why a cygwin program is used in a mingw
environment, but I will investigate this next week. And hopefully also
build the OpenGL support in it.

And I didn't know about your site but I will keep a watch on it ;-)

PS as I am not an academic user I didn't contact the GAP program of
Adacore.

Best regards,
Antoine