From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: Beginner needs help
Date: 1999/03/30
Date: 1999-03-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Peter43210 wrote in message <19990330075715.13320.00000012@ng43.aol.com>...
>I don't know anything of the Ada language, but I gonna have to use it in a
>couple of months. Is there anybody to tell me where I could find the program
>(compiler) and any book (on the Net, because I'm French) to help me start.
>Thanks to anybody answering,
>Vincent
The GNU ada compiler (GNAT) is available for many platforms
(you didn't say which one you need to use) at
ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat

A debugger and copious documentation is there also.

I am not personally aware of any Ada books in French, but
there is a selection for your perusal at mt website
http://ada95.com/bookstore.htm

For on-line documentation, start at http://adahome.com and/or
http://adaic.org

Welcome to the Ada community.