From: iloAda <egzgheib@gmail.com>
Subject: GnatColl "SQL_Assignment object"
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 04:04:47 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-02-08T04:04:47-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello everybody,

This is my second post regarding GnatColl. This library is perfect, it
has everything I need, the only thing is that I sometimes have
problems undestanding how things work!!

I used db2ada to generate a package representing my database, and I am
trying to use the SQL_Insert function to generate a query to insert
into the db. This function takes in an argument of type
"SQL_Assignment", but I have no clue how to create such an object and
what to put in it!!
has anybody used this before? Can u please give me some advice on how
to create and give values to SQL_Assignment object?

Thanks guys