From: mfb@mbunix.mitre.org (Michael F Brenner)
Subject: Re: Looking for Ada programs
Date: 1999/03/17
Date: 1999-03-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

What kind of analysis will you be doing?

Mike Brenner  mikeb@mitre.org

As part of a project I am doing, I need to analyse a load of Ada source
code. I have obtained a large quantity from the PAL, but I would like to
include some code from other sources for variety. Unfortunately, I have
been unable to find much code on the web apart from the stuff in the PAL.

Could anyone point me in the direction of other Ada sources on the web?

Thanks in advance.

Stu