From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Ada / Gnoga projects you may want to consider?
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-06T03:45:02-07:00	[thread overview]

There are a few things would be nice if anyone was inspired to do that would help  Gnoga:

1. A simple easy GNAT FSF Windows install including AWS... Super needed for Ada and Gnoga. Even a GPL version would be nice.

2. A working update to date GNAT on Java VM.
    - Subproject - Using it to open a browser window with a hook we can eval code in for Gnoga

3. GNAT with LLVM back end, it has been done before using Dragon Eggs.
    - Subproject - A simple iOS program that creates a browser widget we can eval code into from Gnoga

4. Modifying Gnoga.Server.Connection to talk directly to the Browser window in MacPort2 (what I used to create the Mac native example)

5. A GWindows application using an embedded IE, modifying Gnoga.Server.Connection to eval directly in to the embedded IE.

6. A GNAT .NET version of Gnoga.Server.Connection to eval directly in to an embedded IE

The above will all help with Gnoga on iOS, Android and Windows "modern" / Windows phone. They are projects that take a month or less to do and are not overly difficult.

I'll get to some of them myself in months from now, but if any one inspired :)

David Botton