From: keean.schupke@googlemail.com
Subject: How to refactor for error: cannot inline "X" (forward instance within enclosing body)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-06-25T05:46:54-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

How do I refactor my code to avoid the following error:

cannot inline "X" (forward instance within enclosing body)

I get the above error when trying to force inlining using "pragma Inline_Always(X)", and want to understand how I can get the inlining to work. What am I doing to trigger the above error?

Regards,
Keean.