From: Richard D Riehle <laoXhai@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Non-English Ada 95 [was: Re: Q: Is there anybody ? (in Korean)]
Date: 1999/03/12
Date: 1999-03-12T15:34:22-08:00	[thread overview]

In article <36E98A97.379C6303@hso.link.com>,
	"Stanley R. Allen" <s_allen@hso.link.com> wrote:

>Kudos to Richard for helping the Adaphiles in remote lands.
>
>This set me to wondering: does anyone know into which languages
>RM95 has been translated, or about non-english Ada 95 books and
>training materials?  If this could be supplied to the ARA, perhaps
>these resources could be identified on the www.adaic.org site.

 I have a copy of the Ada 95 ALRM in Japanese.  A good translation
 job done under the guidance of Mr. Jun Shimura, Chairman of
 Japan SigAda.  I understand there is a Chinese version, but I
 do yet have a copy.  I have access to people who could do the
 Korean translation, but cannot afford to fund it myself.

 Richard Riehle
 richard@adaworks.com
 http://www.adaworks.com