From: mcc@entropy.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Re: GDB w/GNAT 3.11p w/NT4.0 Question
Date: 1999/03/12
Date: 1999-03-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have not experienced this problem, but I suggest the following to
narrow it down:

1) Reinstall and see if it goes away.  (Unfortunately, this happens
far too often on Windows).

2) run GDB from a DOS prompt (gdb myprogram.exe)
and see if it exhibits the same behavior.

If so, then you've isolated the problem to be outside the editor.  The
GNAT chat list may be a good source of expert advice.  Email
chat-request@gnat.com to join.

If not, then I suppose it becomes my problem.  Email me at carlislem@acm.org
Please include a copy of the smallest program that behaves poorly.

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Asst Prof of Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
mcc@cs.usafa.af.mil, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html