* Ada on Cortex-M - tutorial progress
@ 2015-04-29 12:38 Maciej Sobczak
From: Maciej Sobczak @ 2015-04-29 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Some time ago I have announced here a tutorial for Ada programming on ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers:

http://www.inspirel.com/articles/Ada_On_Cortex.html

I am glad to say that ~15 chapters later, with the recently added:

http://www.inspirel.com/articles/Ada_On_Cortex_Hello_World.html

this tutorial is slowly approaching completion and I would like to ask you if you can identify any obvious omissions in its coverage. Of course, the intent of this tutorial was not to be a complete guide (neither for the language nor for any given board), but rather something that can show newcomers how to explore available resources so that they can solve new problems on their own. Still, a peer look can reveal gaps that the author was not aware of making.

You feedback is very welcome.

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com

* Re: Ada on Cortex-M - tutorial progress
@ 2015-04-29 16:57 ` Qun-Ying
From: Qun-Ying @ 2015-04-29 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Not really a problem with the content itself. The default size of font
it is a little small on my screen, but when I resize (zoom in), the text
does not re-flow properly, a horizontal scroll bar appears and make
reading a little bit hard. Do you set a minimum width?