From: "Ingo M." <announce@amkade.com>
Subject: Re: why is ada better than forth haskell lisp swi prolog and pharo?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 08:34:07 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2017-11-16T08:34:07-08:00	[thread overview]

Am Samstag, 11. November 2017 17:03:10 UTC+1 schrieb Pascal Obry:

> I understand the ":)" but yet this is far from true. SPARK is built in
> Ada, only a prover is in OCaml.

I did not mention the issue to mock Spark. Actually, I think Ada and Spark belong to the best languages ever since Ada/Spark code is practical, well readable, and very maintainable. I just want to point out that the requirement of OCaml could lead newcomers who are interested in Ada and Spark to the impression that OCaml was chosen because Spark (which provides verification as essential part of the language!) is not qualified to do OCaml's job.