From: "Nick Roberts" <Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: Adding Ada/Gnat on the Open Source Poster.
Date: 1999/03/05
Date: 1999-03-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Mine are: 200, 245, 246 (the offender), and 247.  But take comfort from the
fact that none of them have the slightest chance of winning!  My artistic
prowess is really no better than Ted's (you can see).  Which is actually
very strange: my mother is an artist, my brother and sister are both
qualified architects (my sister now works as a multimedia designer, and an
extremely good one).  But that genes for you.

Nick Roberts