From: dennison@telepath.com
Subject: Re: Adding Ada/Gnat on the Open Source Poster.
Date: 1999/03/05
Date: 1999-03-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <7bofa4$nfd$1@plug.news.pipex.net>,
  "Nick Roberts" <Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> I now have to own up to being the author (drawer?) of one of the said 'curly
> braces' (putative) logos!  I believe the expression is "shot himself in the
> foot."  (Sorry folks :-)

Out of curiosity, which one? Most of them were very nice looking. That is
actually part of the problem. If they were all so ugly as to be unlikely to be
picked, I wouldn't have bothered to speak up.

I should warn you that I am intensly jealous of folks with artistic ability. I
can't draw a straight line with a straightedge. :-(

> The URL is http://www.opensource.org and it's worth a visit.
The logos can be reached from that page, but the logo contest homepage is at
http://www.lerdorf.on.ca/os/ and the prospective logos themselves are at
http://www.lerdorf.on.ca/os/logos.php3

T.E.D.