* Re: Ada PVM binding
@ 1999-02-23  0:00 ` nabbasi
From: nabbasi @ 1999-02-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7avsse$mj5$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, dtaliaf@rt66.com says...

>Does anyone know where the Ada95-PVM binding described in the following url
>might be found? The link appears broken.
>
>Also interested in any other Ada-PVM work that may be out there.
>
>- DT
>
>http://info.acm.org/sigada/ada_95/bindings.html

check my web page for bindings:

http://home.pacbell.net/nma123

There one PVM link there (but when I tried now, I could not get in):

ftp://ftp.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pub/kst/

Nasser

* Ada PVM binding
@ 1999-02-24  0:00 dtaliaf
From: dtaliaf @ 1999-02-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1999-02-24  0:00   ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
       [not found]   ` <36D3C2A8.DE52C28A@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1999-02-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

nabbasi@pacbell.net wrote in message <7b000u$psh@drn.newsguy.com>...
>In article <7avsse$mj5$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, dtaliaf@rt66.com says...
>>
>>Does anyone know where the Ada95-PVM binding described in the following url
>>might be found? The link appears broken.
>>
>>Also interested in any other Ada-PVM work that may be out there.
>>
>>- DT
>>
>>http://info.acm.org/sigada/ada_95/bindings.html
>

>check my web page for bindings:
>
>http://home.pacbell.net/nma123

Nasser's links point to the same link to which DT referred.  The access to the ftp site _is_ slow, but the stuff is there, along
with MPI stuff.

David C. Hoos, Sr.

* Re: Ada PVM binding
       [not found]   ` <36D3C2A8.DE52C28A@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
@ 1999-02-25  0:00   ` dtaliaf
From: dtaliaf @ 1999-02-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7b000u$psh@drn.newsguy.com>,
  nabbasi@pacbell.net wrote:
> In article <7avsse$mj5$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, dtaliaf@rt66.com says...
> >
> >Does anyone know where the Ada95-PVM binding described in the following url
> >might be found? The link appears broken.
> >
> >Also interested in any other Ada-PVM work that may be out there.
> >
> >- DT

Nasser,

Thanks - it's the same link. The opengl link on your page is useful though.

- DT

* Re: Ada PVM binding
       [not found]   ` <36D3C2A8.DE52C28A@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
@ 1999-02-25  0:00     ` dtaliaf
From: dtaliaf @ 1999-02-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <36D3C2A8.DE52C28A@ecs.soton.ac.uk>,
  Ken Thomas <kst@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> I will ask our system support for advice and report back.
> Ken

Thanks. Looks like it's working now and we were able to download the bindings.

- DT