From: robert_dewar@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Ada83 and Ada95 interrupt handling
Date: 1999/02/24
Date: 1999-02-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <m3n224fpx4.fsf@mheaney.ni.net>,
  Matthew Heaney <matthew_heaney@acm.org> wrote:
> You're code should continue to work in Ada95.  Interrupt
> entries of a task are obsolescent, but not entirely gone.
>
> The "preferred" method now is to use an interrupt handler
> associated with a protected object.  I haven't done this
> yet, so I cannot give you more advice than to say, read
> the interrupt handler stuff in the RM.

This is probably unhelpful advice in this case. Interrupt
stuff (by either method) is highly implementation
dependent. What interrupts your implementation supports,
what they are called, and whether they are available by
one or other or both of the methods is entirely up to the
implementation. So the better advice is to consult your
vendor and/or the vendor documentation on this issue.