From: "middleman" <no-span-thanx@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject: Re: problem with GNAT adagide v3.11p (adagide v6.21p)
Date: 1999/02/21
Date: 1999-02-21T14:38:08+00:00	[thread overview]

I am interested in using linux but adagide is what i use at university. If i
could get the same program for linux then that would deffinately give me a
good reason to install linux, but I also need things like adagraph. I am a
comlete newbie, and am not sure about what facilities are available for ada
on a linux box.

anyway thanx

ByeZeeBYe
middleman