From: geoff.webb@xwave.com (Geoff Webb)
Subject: ADA Development Opportunity in Toronto Ontario Canada
Date: 22 May 2001 14:00:25 -0700
Date: 2001-05-22T21:00:25+00:00	[thread overview]

Position title: Real Time Embedded Developer(s)
Permanent

xwave is one of Canada&#8217;s largest and fastest growing IT
companies, with more than 2300 professionals in locations across North
America. xwave has three service lines: Integration, Infrastructure
and Fulfillment Solutions. We are focused on providing end-to-end
solutions from systems integration and software engineering, right
through to infrastructure services and product fulfillment. Our
revolutionary approach, co-integration&#8482;, allows xwave to plan,
design, build and operate powerful IT solutions that span corporate
and operational systems. We&#8217;ve raised the bar in IT and
we&#8217;d like you to be a part of our fresh, bold and energetic
company.

Project Description:  xwave is currently engaged in a number of Real
Time Development projects spanning the GTA.  As a member of the xwave
Operational IT team you will have the opportunity to work on mission
critical aerospace control system development as well as related
technologies.

Responsibilities: You will be involved in multiple phases of software
development, including:
-	embedded real time application development
-	object oriented analysis and design methodology
-	development of software standards within the software development
lifecycle
-	validation and verification testing
-	exposure to Project Management using the CMM standard
-	hardware and software integration and testing

Qualifications:
Mandatory Skills:
-	ADA and Assembler programming
-	Vxworks or other RTOS
-      University degree or equivalent background

Assets (would be nice to have):
-	Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-	Knowledge of software development practices and methodologies
-	Knowledge of software documentation
-	Experience developing and maintaining large mission critical systems

Interested candidates should respond by attaching their resume (Word
format) to Geoff.Webb@xwave.com indicating where they saw our
advertisment.

Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.