* ? ZipAda, how I create and extract using only memory stream ?
@ 2018-02-05 11:37 Daniel Norte Moraes
From: Daniel Norte Moraes @ 2018-02-05 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Hi!

   How I create and extract using only memory stream, to and from (unbounded_)strings?

   Someone can show me examples ? especially on extracting?

   Really(!!!) Thanks in Advance!

   []'s Dani. :-D

* Re: ? ZipAda, how I create and extract using only memory stream ?
@ 2018-02-05 14:18 ` gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2018-02-05 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
You have a complete example in the procedure Test_all_methods_single_data whic is itself within the Fuzzip procedure (see test/fuzzip.adb)
HTH
Gautier

* Re: ? ZipAda, how I create and extract using only memory stream ?
@ 2018-02-05 17:25   ` Daniel Norte Moraes
From: Daniel Norte Moraes @ 2018-02-05 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

segunda-feira, 5 de Fevereiro de 2018 às 12:18:20 UTC-2, gautier...@hotmail.com escreveu:
> Hi,
> You have a complete example in the procedure Test_all_methods_single_data whic is itself within the Fuzzip procedure (see test/fuzzip.adb)
> HTH
> Gautier

   Great!!!! Yahhooo!  :-D

   Very Very Very Thanks!! :-)

   []'s Grateful of seventy rounds, Dani. :-)