From: Rick <rickduley@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A scapegoat once again :(
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 00:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-05-24T00:41:12-07:00	[thread overview]

While I share the sense of righteous indignation coming through the
postings in this thread, I cannot help but feel that they are wasted.
After all, postings on this group preach to the converted.

I would be much happier if these comments were getting to the people
responsible for publishing the idiocy which instigated this
conversation.  Getting to the Editors who allow their staff to write
unchallenged drivel would have a much more profound effect.

Now we have the issue, who do we write to?