* Implementation of Project in Ada9X.
@ 1993-09-08  2:40 agate!howland.reston.ans.net!usc!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!swrinde!menudo.uh.edu
From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!usc!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!swrinde!menudo.uh.edu @ 1993-09-08  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Netters !

  I am working on my Masters thesis. My thesis proposes a new Implementation
Oriented Notation (ION) for representing a system. Thus, I am interested in
looking at the implementation of a project in Ada9X which uses some/all the
features of the language.

Please send me source code of any implementation in Ada9X or any other
information on implementations in Ada9X. Even small code stubs will do which
explain the features of the language.

Thanks in advance.

Rajeev Mishra
e-mail: rsch284a@cl.uh.edu
phone : (713) 283-3882

* Re: Implementation of Project in Ada9X.
@ 1993-09-08 15:21 agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!cis.ohio-state.edu!ud
From: agate!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!cis.ohio-state.edu!ud @ 1993-09-08 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7SEP199320400667@cl2.cl.uh.edu> RSCH284A@cl.uh.edu writes:

>Dear Netters !
>
>  I am working on my Masters thesis. My thesis proposes a new Implementation
>Oriented Notation (ION) for representing a system. Thus, I am interested in
>looking at the implementation of a project in Ada9X which uses some/all the
>features of the language.
>
>Please send me source code of any implementation in Ada9X or any other
>information on implementations in Ada9X. Even small code stubs will do which
>explain the features of the language.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Rajeev Mishra
>e-mail: rsch284a@cl.uh.edu
>phone : (713) 283-3882

I too will be working on a thesis in Ada9X and would love to see what is
out there.  Please also send any copies my way.

Thanks in advance again,

Jordan
--
JORDAN R. KAYLOE, 1Lt, USAF             e-mail: jkayloe@afit.af.mil