From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!usc!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!swrinde!menudo.uh.edu !cl2.cl.uh.edu!rsch284a@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Mishra, Rajeev/chhikara)
Subject: Implementation of Project in Ada9X.
Date: 8 Sep 93 02:40:00 GMT	[thread overview]

Dear Netters !

  I am working on my Masters thesis. My thesis proposes a new Implementation
Oriented Notation (ION) for representing a system. Thus, I am interested in
looking at the implementation of a project in Ada9X which uses some/all the
features of the language.

Please send me source code of any implementation in Ada9X or any other
information on implementations in Ada9X. Even small code stubs will do which
explain the features of the language.

Thanks in advance.

Rajeev Mishra
e-mail: rsch284a@cl.uh.edu