From: "Brian Salter" <bsalter01@earthlink.net>
Subject: Adagide: gnat1: invalid switch: 0
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:15:55 -0700
Date: 2010-07-05T18:15:55-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I'm setting up a new machine (Windows 7) with Adagide and MinGW, but for
some reason compiles come back with this error message:
gnat1: invalid switch: 0

Doing a compile & make from the command line works fine, so it appears to
just be an Adagide problem.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?
Unfortunately the docs for Adagide are pretty sketchy when it comes to
debugging it's problems.  And yeah, I know that this isn't really an Ada
problem, but I thought someone around here might have encountered this
before.

Thanks, in advance!
Brian