* fyi: c2Ada for linux, and my Ada web site on-line
@ 2004-12-28 10:35 Nasser Abbasi
From: Nasser Abbasi @ 2004-12-28 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello,

finally I've got my own domain name, and put my
personal ada web site back on-line.

here is the link

http://12000.org/my_notes/ada/index.htm

feel free to link to it if you want.

Nasser

* Re: fyi: c2Ada for linux, and my Ada web site on-line
@ 2005-01-05  9:03 ` Nasser Abbasi
From: Nasser Abbasi @ 2005-01-05  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello;

fyi;

For the last few hours I have been cleaning up the links on my
Ada web site. I have not realized there were so many bad links
on that page. I am sorry about that. I guess after few years
this is bound to happen.

There were about 6-7 links that I could not update to new links
becuase I could not find the new URL's for those.

@ 2005-01-05 23:28   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2005-01-05 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Nasser Abbasi <nma@12000.org> writes:

> For the last few hours I have been cleaning up the links on my
> Ada web site. I have not realized there were so many bad links
> on that page. I am sorry about that. I guess after few years
> this is bound to happen.

Time for a plug for my 'webcheck' utility, which  automates the task
of checking if links still exist. See
http://www.toadmail.com/~ada_wizard/ada/webcheck.html

--
-- Stephe

* Re: fyi: c2Ada for linux, and my Ada web site on-line
@ 2005-01-06  0:54     ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2005-01-06  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

  And for my "Finder" - go to www.adaic.com and search for "spider"