From: Mehdi Saada <00120260a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: simple code can't compiled, without clear compiler warning (not clear enough to me at least)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:27:54 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2017-11-29T09:27:54-08:00	[thread overview]

Indeed, I found it. Now it works... I mean it compiled. Haven't use it in a actual program yet. I'm not used to going to the column number indicated.
But I could compile it both with Tableau_type'Last and T'Last. The manual says:
"The following attributes are defined for a prefix A that is of an array type (after any implicit dereference), or denotes a constrained array subtype"

That means I should rather put T'Last, since my generic formal type parameter for the Tabeau_type is unconstrained, so the library can't know if the provided subtype will or not be bound ?