From: Alexandre K <alexandre.nospam@gmail.com>
Subject: Spark, pragma
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 00:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-05-28T00:34:48-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
I am having trouble with Spark and pragma. If I am not wrong, Spark
accepts all pragmas and generate warning when we run the examiner. In
order than the examiner succeeds, we can tell in the warning control
file that we want to accept some or all pragma, with "pragma all".
Basically, I added a pragma Style_Checks ("-s", Off) in the beginning
of the package body.
When I run the examiner without warning control, it results a warning
about this pragma and another as a consequence :

Warning 430 - SLI generation abandoned owing to syntax or semantic
errors or multiple units in a single source file.

If run the examiner with the warning control, the warning message is
resumed, but the warning

Warning 430 - SLI generation abandoned owing to syntax or semantic
errors or multiple units in a single source file.

still exists and there is no other warning or error.
I can't understand why.

Any idea ?
Thanks