From: jay@gelert.demon.co.uk (jay roughley)
Subject: Ada and the COCOMO model.  Question....
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 1995 01:12:45 +0000
Date: 1995-03-25T01:12:45+00:00	[thread overview]

I am a Software Engineering student in the UK, with Ada being the language used
to teach the course.  I am about to begin a 2/3rd year project to write s/w
that integrates Bohem's COCOMO model (particularly the Ada COCOMO) and the
various types of chart used in project planning (PERT etc..).

I believe that there are products out there that already do this (CB CoCoMo for
Windows, Costar(V.4.0)), but does anybody use them?  How accurate are they in
making predictions for s/w planning?

I'm not looking for someone to do my project, just for some input from someone
with 'real-world' experience.

Thanks.
--
Jayskii