From: me-b@minster.york.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Archiving an Ada genetic algorithm
Date: 3 Mar 1995 13:26:13 GMT
Date: 1995-03-03T13:26:13+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks to all who replied to my posting, with information and offers of a
place on their archive site.  I am planning to archive the software here in
York, UK, and at one other site; I will post the addresses to these groups,
and invite anyone with a relevant site to take a copy for themselves.  This
will be in about 3 to 5 weeks, if all goes accoriding to plan.

I was very impressed by the enthusiasm of the replies I received - it made
me feel that bit more useful!

Thanks again,
Max Edwards.