From: dennison@telepath.com
Subject: Re: gnat 3.11 - Cool!!
Date: 1999/01/29
Date: 1999-01-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <78qdl9$oo@hobbes.crc.com>,
  "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com> wrote:

> dennison@telepath.com wrote in message <78q70u$i57$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> <snip>
> >protected type. It was even smart enough to use a "True" stubbed with
> clause
> >for my entry! It also didn't copy over any type or object declarations that
>
> I hope it used a "when" clause, not a "with" clause.

Yes, you're correct of course. At least, it compiled ok... :-)

I have another one I left out, again about the emacs mode:

I typed up a procedure body manually. When I was done I started to cursor
down to write another one, and emacs started beeping at me. It turns out I
had mispelled the procedure name at the top, and emacs was warning me that it
didn't match the name at the bottom!

T.E.D.