From: john@prousa.net (John Herro)
Subject: Ada on the VAX?
Date: 9 Jan 2002 07:24:49 -0800
Date: 2002-01-09T15:24:50+00:00	[thread overview]

I just received an E-mail (in Italian) asking if there's a handbook
explaining how to use Ada on a VAX platform.
     The instructions to my AdaTutor program explain how to install
the *tutor* on a VAX, but I don't know how one buys and installs an
Ada compiler itself on a VAX.  (I presume DEC Ada 83 is still
available?)
     Can somebody please help me help him?
     (The address from which this message is posted is a spam trap.
My real address is john at adatutor dot com.)
     Thanks!
- John Herro, www.adatutor.com