From: john@prousa.net (John Herro)
Subject: AdaTutor Has Moved
Date: 4 Oct 2001 06:48:35 -0700
Date: 2001-10-04T13:48:35+00:00	[thread overview]

The Ada Tutor Web site has moved to www.adatutor.com.  Also, our
E-mail address has changed to john [at] adatutor [dot] com.  (The
address from which this message is posted is just a spam trap.)

For those of you maintaining Web pages with pointers to Ada tutorials,
please update your links.

Most of the people in this newsgroup already know Ada.  We want to
reiterate that we expect shareware registrations only from people who
use AdaTutor to learn Ada.  If you already know Ada, we don't expect
you to register, but we would be honored to receive any comments you
may have about our tutorial.

John J. Herro
Software Innovations Technology
www.adatutor.com