From: bozovic.bojan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Any Large Repositories Of Ada 95 Best Practices Code
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:39:18 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-01-24T00:39:18-08:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 8:47:40 AM UTC+1, Michae...@aol.com wrote:
> Are there any places on the Internet where I can find extensive lists of example Ada 95 code?
>
> Specifically, I would like to find how to do all the fine intricate things in Ada 95! Most languages have these databases, so there has to be a few good ones for Ada 95.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michael

A compiler you use should have sources of its run time library available, so it's the first place to look for examples of good code and programming techniques. As you want Ada 95 specifically, not newer versions of the standard, apart from materials on http://www.adaic.org/learn/materials/ you can look at the sources of GNAT 3.15/P compiler, which is in Ada 95 itself, as is the last AdaCore GMGPL (permissive license) release (apart from GNAT/Pro commercial product, of course) https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuada/files/GNAT_P%20Sources/3.15/ also depending on what you wish to do, you can look at free source code of SourceForge and GitHub projects in Ada. I hope my answer will be of use to you even though I don't have much experience.