From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <alejandro@mosteo.com>
Subject: Re: Is libre.adacore.com down?
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:14:14 +0200
Date: 2009-05-28T10:14:14+02:00	[thread overview]

Hang Xie wrote:

> The site is back, but 2009 is not there yet.
>
> Seems a glitch lasts a little bit long.

The announced release date was middle May at first, end of May later... The
time is near!

Yes, I'm too on my toes to get the new GNAT. I have great interest in two
new features, the automatic C binding generator and the Mindstorms support.
Both seem huge steps forward to me (the second, obviously, because of my
academic field).

Also there's hope that interfaces will be finally robust enough! All in all,
a very exciting release...

Alex.